Lemon Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

Lemon Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blogger!

Cynnamon Chokolate Desserts & Treats was established in November 2009. After working in Corporate America for the past 17 years, I finally decided to take a leap of faith, and turn my passion for baking into a business.

I enjoy baking food and desserts that comfort the soul with a southern touch. My specialties includes Pound Cakes, Sugar Cookies, and Soft Crust Cobblers. One unique attribute about my business is that all dessert orders are packaged with love in a uniquely designed box.

We serve the Mooresville/Lake Norman, NC areas. Please visit our website at www.cynnamonchokolate.com or send me an email (tommi@cynnamonchokolate.com) to learn more about our business and how we can serve you.

No comments:

Post a Comment